Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tired of Your Name? Try This Name Generator

Now that you have your Elf name, your Hobbit name, your Orc name, your stripper name and a host of other names, how about variations on your own name. This random name generator at the BabyNames site is a handy tool to find out who you might have been. After all, your name is quite a random and capricious event, as is occasionally made evident by parents who actually name their kids things like Ima Hogg. Well, if you're female you have an easy way out of that one in many cultures. It would be bad luck, though, if Ima ended up married to say a Mann or a Butler -- or worse. If I were Ima I probably would go by my middle name, even if it were, say, Gertrude. (In real life I don't have that option, since my parents didn't give me a middle name.) This is Blair Dakota signing off...

1 comment:

Eric said...

It's the oddest thing. It kept giving me different first and middle names, but kept giving me Ferguson III. Destiny?